hearing aids

William D. Urquhart urquhart at qadas.com
Fri Jan 31 11:43:39 EST 1997

I have tinnitis which I seem to be able to live with but also suffer
from some hearing loss which I try to overcome with hearing aids. Does
anyone in this news group know of any sources of information about
hearing aids? I recently purchased a pair of Phonak 'in the canal' aids
and somehow I think they could be better. Am I expecting too much? I
have in hand the Consumer Reports Nov 1992 edition and it's an excellent
start but they don't get into brand name comparisons or consumer
satisfaction ratings. Any internet URL's or other sources of information
would be very much appreciated.
Bill Urquhart
urquhart at qadas.com