Hearing aid hears theft detectors?

John Evans - N3QOO jaevans at CODENET.NET
Mon Jul 7 12:40:48 EST 1997

> Re: Hearing aid hears theft detectors?
      & motion detector frequency jamming

> Jim's comments have generated an interesting discussion thread.

  Greetings,

  I have noticed in certain office environments, lighting fixtures
will kill any aid amplification at certain points when I pass beneath
them - I get nulls that make the hearing aids cut out totally - most
disturbing.  When I leave the area/building, all returns to normal.

john
John A. Evans                      Chief Systems Administrator
Office: (719) 528-1800 x164        Titan Client/Server Technologies
Fax:    (719) 528-1888             1115 Elkton Drive, Suite 200
email:  jaevans at cos.cst.titan.com  Colorado Springs, CO 80907-3535