wind noise in hearing aids

William D. Urquhart urquhart at qadas.com
Thu Jul 10 22:45:08 EST 1997

I have been wearing hearing aids for a moderate hearing loss for about 3
years now and have always had a severe problem with wind noise. I am an
active 59 year old who likes the out doors and biking and skiing in
particular. Recently I sewed a 1/4" open cell foam patch in the triangle
formed by the helmet straps of my bike helmet and it works like a charm
if I can adjust the foam to block out the air flow coming from the front
side. Is there any commercial product available that would just fit over
the ear and produce the same effect???
Bill Urquhart
urquhart at qadas.com