Low International Calling Rates

Ti Ng tnig at BIGFOOT.COM
Sun Jul 13 06:25:09 EST 1997

Hi,

My apologies for sending this letter, but I thought you might be
interested in the following information:

International Telecom Ltd. offers LOW international calling
rates, such as the following flat rates per minute (in US$):

>From Australia to:

Canada		0.39
Germany		0.58
Japan			0.58
Singapore		0.58
South Africa               0.79
Sweden                      0.55
United Kingdom        0.45
United States              0.30

>From Canada to:

Australia		0.39
Japan			0.51
South Africa		0.72
United Kingdom	0.38
United States		0.23
Venezuela		0.65

>From the United Kingdom to:

Australia      0.34
France         0.35
Germany        0.41
Japan          0.41
Switzerland    0.40
United States  0.20

>From the United States to:

Australia	0.28
UK              0.185
Russia          0.670
France          0.280
Greece          0.475
Israel          0.690
Japan           0.360
China           0.810

Prices effective March 16, 1997. Subject to change.
Billing is done in 6 seconds increments. Minimum charge per call is 30
seconds.

There is no cost to register, and you will be billed only for actual
minutes of use. We can normally have your service working within three
working days.

If you wish to use the service, please visit the registration page at
http://ld.net/?ting93.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely yours,

Ti Ng
Authorized International Telcom, Ltd Representative

SAVE & EARN MONEY with FreedomStarr Communications Inc. (FCI):
Get your OWN FREE Money-Making Web Page.
Details at: http://freedomstarr.com/?SA3610301