Hearing Aid Companies

John Carter pinna at EMERALDCOAST.COM
Mon Jun 2 20:03:35 EST 1997

>A recent job change has resulted in conflict over what hearing aid company
to use at our practice.  My co-worker uses a "non-major" manufacturer of
hearing aids and sells such devices at an extreme profit.  I feel that this
does a dis-service to our patients and to our profession.

>So,
>
>I would like to know what hearing aid companies my peers are using on a
daily basis and why you use this company.  Does this company offer good
customer services, do they have some great circuit nobody else offers, are
they cheaper in cost than other companies?