HA-compatible stethoscope needed

Maxianne Berger maxib at CAM.ORG
Tue Jun 3 07:54:11 EST 1997

On 28 May 1997, Paul D Dybala wrote:

> I am pretty sure that starkey also makes
> a tip that will fit over the hearing aid and
> allow placement of the stechoscope over the hearing aid.

Thanks, Paul :) I plan to follow up the various leads I've gotten ...
One question: how do people *couple* these special tips you are all
mentioning to an ITE HA in such a way that there is **no** feedback?
I was under the impression that a surface near the HA will reflect
escaping sounds back into the microphone ...

Thanks all again.

Maxianne

                      Maxianne Berger * maxib at cam.org