HOW TO UNDERSTAND DIFFERENT IMPEDANCE RATES?!!!

John Woodgate jmw at jmwa.demon.co.uk
Mon Jun 16 00:50:02 EST 1997

In article <33a42a94.2942342 at news.pacbell.net>, God <god at almighty.com>
writes
>>Freudian slip? What has a French wine region to do with it? Sauron
>>grapes?
>>--
>>Regards, John Woodgate
>
>I'm surprised you're not familiar with the term.
>Freudian slip: an inadvertent mistake in speech or writing that is
>thought to reveal a person's unconcious motives, wishes, or attitudes
>(also known as a parapraxis)

I'm surprised you did not realise that I was asking if writing 'Saumur'
instead of 'Sauron' was a Freudian slip, i.e. was some(one?) being drunk
at the time!
--
Regards, John Woodgate Tel. +44 (0)1268 747839
Fax +44 (0)1268 777124. OOO - Own Opinions Only
Alternative e-mail address: jmwa at thenet.co.uk
That means I get double spam with everything (;-(