hearing aid for dog

Birmingham Otology audiologists at juno.com
Thu Jun 19 10:32:44 EST 1997

An audiologist at the University of Nothern Colorado, Laurie
Kastner-Wells, has done work with animals in the past.  Just recenly she
was written up in the Westone newsletter after she fit a horse with ear
plugs to keep the horse from being spooked when racing in indoor arenas.
I am not sure if she has fit hearing aids, but she may be able to point
you in the direction of someone who can help.

David J. Coffin
Director of Audiology
Birmingham Otology Center
Birmingham, Alabama