Wall Street Journal article

HearWHAC hearwhac at netins.net
Tue Jun 24 19:28:57 EST 1997

Chuck Michel and Diana Sowers wrote:
> I have just recieved a letter from four audioogical/hearing aid
> organizations "warning" me that an article on hearing aids will be
> appearing in the Wall Street Journal soon.

On another/related subject, the WSJ did publish an excellent article
several weeks ago on the front page about the late Ken Berger's Hearing
Aid Museum at Kent State U. It was very well done!

Paul Woodard ;-)

I also received a warning about this pending article, but it apparently
has not appeared yet. Again, when it happens, ignore it and try to
"weather" the storm! They usually blow over.