New Hearing Aids

RSiegel663 rsiegel663 at aol.com
Wed Jun 25 00:06:33 EST 1997

Mr Wood should know better!
It's always nice to compare apples to ...... chickens.
What warrenty is each dispenser offering, or service package, or model of
aid???
It's also nice to know a semi retired physician that will do a T & A at
your home,
he had his done that way and has experience!   ;-D

If you want to help a consumer refer them to a state association or tell
them to talk with other professionals in the area.  In New Jersey we have
the NJ Assoc of Hearing Health Professionals, an association of
dispensers, and dispensing audiologists that could help.  Why not help
rather than refer to a low ball office.

Bob W drop me a note if you don't agree with me

Bob Siegel M.S. CCC-A, BC-HIS