connect the dot audio

Jeffrey Sirianni audioman at HCTC.NET
Thu Jun 26 22:37:56 EST 1997

k.felgemacher at worldnet.att.net (Keith Felgemacher) writes:

>Looking for ref on count the dot audio by Pavloic(sp?) Anyone using
>it and where can i find it? Thanks.

There is an article in one of the trade magazines (ie. Hearing Review,
Hearing Instruments, ect.) within the last seven years (1990-prsent).
I believe that Gus Mueller was a co-author on this.

Try a Medline search using the keywords "Articulation Index".  You'll
find the Pavlovic articles via this avenue.  I think they are in JASA.

Jeff