hearing aid test systems

Gary & Anne Gams MrHiggins at worldnet.att.net
Thu Mar 6 09:43:55 EST 1997

Audiometers come in many different layouts...Some are portable and only
used for screening...Air and maybe bone...Speech is done with either
live voice tape or cd...For medical testing some go out as far as
20000Hz...I've included the features of the type of Audiometer you might
find in the average office...I'd suggest you contact Madsen or Qualitone
for some literature or just cruise the net...Hope this helps in some
way...GG

Features:
     Advanced Diagnostic Instrument
     11 Frequencies 125 to 8000Hz