Hearing Instrument Studies Manual

Eric J Stenersen, BC-HIS ejsbchis at noln.com
Thu Mar 6 17:49:13 EST 1997

acecom at wwn.net wrote:

> I am currently studying for my hearing aid dispenser license here in
> Missouri.  The problem is the study manual is pretty old (1987).  Would
> anyone know where I could get a more current *used* manual or any other
> study material?
>
>      Thank you,   Lloyd

>       http://www.dejanews.com/     Search, Read, Post to Usenet
Hi Lloyd,

I am a BC-HIS dispenser in Pennsylvania.  The only book I have ever used
is  "The Study Guide to Hearing and Hearing Aids"  by Wayne Staab Phd.
Wayne can be reached directly at 602 942-4939. The cost when I bought it
was $27.50.  Dr. Staab, whom I have known for 6 years is an audiologist
who is highly esteemed in the industry.

Good luck on your test!

Eric J Stenersen, BC-HIS
Pocono Mountain Hearing Aid Service