WTB GSI 162K

R & S rfoy at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 12 13:08:32 EST 1997

While at an auction at the School for The Deaf in Amherst, Nova Scotia I
picked up a Grason Stadler 162K. This was the amplifier part of an old
(late 60's with vacuum tubes) audiometer. It was originally a Macintosh
MC40 amplifier that  Grason Stadler had modified. For the past six months
I have been striving to find a second one or any other older tube
amplifier to try and modify them back to Macintosh standard. I have had
many dead ends so far but feel confident that somebody in the Audiology
Profession  may know of  a lead, if so please call collect (902) 765-8385
or E mail rfoy at ns.sympatico.ca      Thank You, Richard Foy