No offense to Michael Gorga, but..........

Kelley Mascher mascher at u.washington.edu
Wed Mar 12 18:32:24 EST 1997

Not that I would ever presume to defend Michael Gorga...

But Mr. Ridenhour, your were insulting and by your own admission
you haven't studied. Please take you own advice.

Kelley Mascher

--
Kelley Mascher                                            (206) 528-2713
Children's Hospital & Med. Center               mascher at u.washington.edu
Audiology Research                              Seattle, Washington USA