DR. Michael Gorga speaks

gandalf at infi.net gandalf at infi.net
Wed Mar 12 17:55:01 EST 1997

In article <2247 at BoysTown.ORG> GORGA at BoysTown.ORG (Michael Gorga) writes:
>From: GORGA at BoysTown.ORG (Michael Gorga)
>Newsgroups: bionet.audiology
>Subject: OAE systems
>Date: 12 Mar 1997 06:50:54 -0800
>Sender: daemon at net.bio.net

>A recent posting by Michael Ridenhour requires a response from me
>but I am uncertain as to how I should respond without sounding
>arrogant.

< snip> (a lot of credentials)

>Michael Gorga

Ah, Mike. To send your letter to distribution "world" is the point I am making
(to those of you unfamiliar with posted distributions, look in the headers
which I left intact.)

We need to spend our time building up the hard of hearing, not pumping up our
own egos. I intended a light hearted jab, but you take it all so personally.

Too bad. But that's what I mean by pomposity.

And, yes, I have heard of you. You are a great and powerful wizard, for sure.

Michael Ridenhour  (Mister Ridenhour to you)