LVAS

Robert Pluta rpluta at macconnect.com
Thu Mar 13 17:38:45 EST 1997

FWIW, here's two references in the literature. I know there's more:

The Large Vestibular Aqueduct Syndrome in Children
Levinson, Parisier, Jacobs, Edelstein
Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg Vol 115, Jan 1989 p.54-58

The LVAS
Jackler, De La Cruz
Laryngoscope 99, December 1989 p.1238-1243

All the best to you and your family.

>My daughter was recently diagnosed with Large Vestibular Aqueduct Syndrome
>(LVAS) - do you have any information regarding this type of hearing loss?
>I am anxious to find out as much as I can.

Rob Pluta               "The truth is the light, the light is the way,
Brandon, FL 33511       the less folks know, the more they have to say."
PGP Public Key at:      --The Remains, c.1966
<http://www.macconnect.com/~rpluta/>