Can of worms

Charles Harney CharlesHarney at worldnet.att.net
Sun Mar 16 16:07:03 EST 1997

Dear Mr. Ridenhour,

I am also an individual who rarely responds to personal comments in this forum. You have gone past
the limits pof what can be sidered professionlism and certainly have no idea of what the term"good
manners" means.

All of us who have listened to Mike Gorga at his seminars, and have talked to him personally know
that this is not only a top researcher but an individual who cares about the hearing impaired.

His work enables us in the field to analyze what we are doing, not  to be just technically
proficient in administering a test.

I hope he's aroung for many years to come,

Charles Harney
Director
The Speech & Hearing Center of San Juan
San Juan, Puerto Rico