AAA Convention Help

Paul D Dybala dybala at utdallas.edu
Tue Mar 18 20:09:50 EST 1997

This year at AAA the Academy will be providing the opportunity for members
to get online!  AAA has worked with a nationwide ISP to provide
email, web access, news groups, ftp, and web page space, for a low flat
monthly rate!

I am calling upon any and all cyberaudiologist to help me with even an
hour of your time at the AAA convention.  We will have a booth with
terminals and need persons to show people how to get on the internet.

We are giving out A3 OL tishirts for all who help out.
If you are interested please contact me by email!

--
Thank you for your support,
Paul Dybala
dybala at utdallas.edu