The Audiologist Finder is now released!!!

Jeffrey Sirianni audioman at HCTC.NET
Wed Mar 19 01:02:59 EST 1997

"Glen R. Meier" <gtniowa at netins.net> wrtoe:

>If you are an audiologist and would like to keep in contact with others
>that are involved in the same area of research/work as yourself, please
>visit the following site. As this is the first day of public release,
>the database of audiologists is small, but expected to grow rapidly. I
>am hoping that this form is put to good use as it has great potential.
>THERE IS NO CHARGE!!! THERE IS NO SOLICITATION!!! Stop in and you will
>understand.

>The address is:

>http://www.netins.net/showcase/meierpages/audilgst/

>Thanks very much,

>Have fun!

>Glen Meier
>gtniowa at netins.net

Thank you Glen for setting up this site.  I have always wanted someone to
step up and create a site for audiologist registry without any major
organization affiliation.

I encourage everyone participating in bionet.audiology to stopp by this
site and register.  It is really user-friendly....

Nice job Glen...