Discussing prices on the newsgroup

Jennifer Lantz, MS, CFY/A Jenn.the.audiologist at POSTOFFICE.WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Wed Mar 26 20:33:04 EST 1997

I am sure Jeff will correct me if I am wrong, but this issue has come up
on the ASHA listserve. It is against the law (I believe) to discuss
prices because it can be construed as price-fixing. Jeff was correct to
step in as he is the moderator of this group and if people insist on
talking prices, I think we could lose this newsgroup. Did I get that
right Jeff? (BTW, are you going to answer my email :-)? ).

Jennifer Lantz, MS soon-to-be-CCC-A