programmable hearing aids

Alex Sidline asidline at VOICENET.COM
Wed Mar 26 19:40:14 EST 1997

-- [ From: Alex Sidline * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Hi Jeffrey,
I did not know that there were limitations on what can be posted.  Is it a
general Usenet rule?  Are you advising me in a capacity of someone assigned
to monitor this group or just an interested reader.  Although I am not at
all offended by your courteous message, I am strongly against any kind of
censorship.  This is not, after all, a porno thing, nor inciting to cause
any harm to any group.  As such, pricing seems to be a reasonable attribute
of a product.

Date: Monday, 24-Mar-97 11:57 PM

From: Jeffrey Sirianni         \ Internet:    (audioman at hctc.net)
To:   audiolog at net.bio.net     \ Internet:    (audiolog at net.bio.net)
cc:   porchikj at pilot.msu.edu   \ Internet:    (porchikj at pilot.msu.edu)
cc:   Alex Sidline             \ Internet:    (asidline at voicenet.com)

Subject: Re: programmable hearing aids

Sorry to interfer in a worthwhile discussion of programmable compression
aids, but I do need to request that discussion of pricing be left out of the
newsgroup per the charter's agreement with the BIONET/BIOSCI administration.
 Thank you for your cooperation.

Alex Sidline (asidline at voicenet.com) replied: