discussing pricing

susan moreland smorelan at pop.service.ohio-state.edu
Fri Mar 28 08:25:34 EST 1997

as the co-founder of (and usual lurker in) this newsgroup, i can back up what
jeff has said.  the issue is not whether discussing prices is good or bad
(and i don't personally see aything wrong with it as long as it's not
advertising), but whether it is allowed by the BIONET folks.  we can discuss
the issue here ad nauseum, but unless we want to find a new home
(alt.audiology anyone???), we need to abide by the rules.

incidentally, such discussion is not limited in alt.support.tinnitus so you
may want to take your discussion or pricing there.
susan moreland

tinnitus faq:    http://www.cccd.edu/faq/tinnitus.html
hazell's page on tinnitus and hyperacusis habituation:  http://www.tinnitus.org
hyperacusis network: http://www.visi.com/~minuet/hearing/hyperacusis/index.html