programmable hearing aids

HearWHAC hearwhac at netins.net
Fri Mar 28 19:52:54 EST 1997

Mike Alf wrote:
> The state in which I am located prohibits anyone other than a medical
> doctor to use the word "prescribe" or "patient".

Mike, this is all very interesting. What state does not allow you to use
the terms "prescribe" and "patient" if you are not a physician. I know
this is not true in my state (Iowa) and I was not ware there is any
prohibition of this nature in any other state.

The Iowa Code (law) is available on the Internet complete with a search
engine at
http://www2.legis.state.ia.us/Indices/CurrentCode.html
I suspect the same is true for many other states. I would be interested
in learning which states do have this kind of prohibition.

Paul Woodard ;-)