Position Available

hearwhac hearwhac at netins.net
Tue Nov 11 01:40:33 EST 1997

We have a position available for an audiologist who enjoys dispensing.
Person selected will assume responsibility for an established base of
hearing aid patients. Familiarity with fitting programmables and using
real ear systems would be helpful, but not required. Audiologist
selected will have the opportunity to work with one of our experienced
staff persons to become familiar with the responsibilities involved. We
will consider a CFY. Income will be considerably above average for the
above average audiologist. Benefits include licensing and professional
association dues paid, expenses paid for one major conference and two
local conferences each year, SIMPLE IRA, insurance, plus many other
extras. Excellent working environment.

Please send resume to HearWHAC at netins.net.

Paul Woodard, President/CEO
Woodard Hearing Aid Centers