ReSound PC Expert: Data transfer

Jeffrey Sirianni audioman at HCTC.NET
Thu Nov 13 20:35:13 EST 1997

jacques.bruch at crpht.lu (Jacques Bruch)wrote:

>A ReSound PC Expert 4.0, stand-alone version, contains patient data. Now a
>NOAH-compatible ReSound PC Expert 4.0 is installed into NOAH2.0. How can
>patient data be transferred from the stand-alone version into the
>NOAH-compatible version?

The ReSource software (Noah module for ReSound) has a conversion program that
transfers all data from the existing PC Expert database to your Noah client
module including audiogram, latest settings, and LGOB data.  It works very
well and I had no problem with it (surprisingly).

GIve ReSound a call and they'll walk you through it.