Fwd request for help: software for hearing and speech challenged

Christine Tlougan minuet at VISI.COM
Fri Nov 21 23:11:07 EST 1997

This came to me today, and I really don't have any suggestions for him.

If any of you can help him out, I'm sure he'd appreciate an e-mail!

Christine Tlougan

Christine Tlougan                         minuet at visi.com
Editor, Index to Hearing Health Resources on the Internet
      Proud host of the Hyperacusis Network Site!
         http://www.visi.com/~minuet/hearing