EE degree is not an AFA credential

Jeffrey Sirianni audioman at HCTC.NET
Sun Nov 23 04:17:26 EST 1997

(Message cross-posted to bionet.audiology newsgroup)

I have a related story/question: I local hearing aid dispenser uses the
designator HIS. (Jane Doe, HIS) as compared to the frequently seen BC-HIS.
Is this acceptable and/or illegal.  Persons in the state of Texas familiar
with the licensing laws, please respond.

Jeff

At 07:40 PM 11/18/97 -0500, RGGlaser at aol.com wrote: (ASHA Listserve)