new, self amplified, studio monitors

ernest ernest at greatbasin.net
Thu Nov 27 01:37:23 EST 1997

see  http://www.greatbasin.net/~ernest

We are Nevada Professional Sound Systems and we are about to release a
desktop audio monitor that is priced way below our oposition, sounds
better, made in america and has a hand crafted, low density wood cabinet
(not a plastic cabinet) with a true tuned port . There is also a sub
woofer, that is optional, that will be available in a few weeks to
compliment this system. We originally designed this for studio
application but the market seems to be "commercial". This was something
that we wanted to avoid in the beginning but there have been too many
dollars invested in this project to ignore this market.

The sound is awesome, compact and true. This is a true studio monitor
but is available at wholesale to the public. If you want to become a
dealer or if you just want to get a pair (if your friends want them
after hearing them, you still get a cut!) we can get these to you at an
incredible price. $100.00  that's all. No bull. This is a pair of self
amplified 22 watt studio monitors with a 1 year warranty, made in
America and includes a virtual dealers license that you can use at your
leisure if your friends want this incredible sound or you can use to
sell to dealers in your area and make a real profit. It's up to you. We
are not a multi-level marketing scheme nor will we ever support such an
idea. We are a manufacturer and just want our product to get to the
public. If you want to be a dealer, there are terms that don't cost
money. We just want to make sure that there is only one dealer in any
given area. That's all. Very standard.

Let's hear from you. Let's talk. We will work with you if needed.