Doctoral Question

Paul D Dybala dybala at
Tue Oct 7 09:14:25 EST 1997

Andrew J. Fallon (afallon at wrote:
> If someone was interested in obtaing their Doctorate in Audiology,
> whether it be Ph.D., or Au.D. , where would you search for Programs.
> (Ala princeton Guide for colleges and Med/Law Schools)

There are very few AuD programs. You would
want to contact the American Speech Language and Hearing Association
for the PhD program listings and possibly AuD programs

and Try the American Academy of Audiology for AuD programs

Thank you for your support,
Paul Dybala
dybala at

More information about the Audiolog mailing list