Doctoral Question

Glen R. Meier gtniowa at
Tue Oct 7 07:10:18 EST 1997

Andrew J. Fallon wrote:
> If someone was interested in obtaing their Doctorate in Audiology,
> whether it be Ph.D., or Au.D. , where would you search for Programs.
> (Ala princeton Guide for colleges and Med/Law Schools)

Follow the link below and then select "training programs" and it will
link you to sites that can answer your question.

Glen Meier
gtniowa at

More information about the Audiolog mailing list