lesson plans for education auditory training?

SSAUSTRIAN ssaustrian at aol.com
Fri Oct 17 16:39:08 EST 1997

I'm a teaching of the hearing impaired.  We have recently begun an oral program
 in addition to our TC program.  I have been the teacher elected to do some
 auditory training sessions.  I have never done this before.  I would really
 appreciate some good ideas to keep myself and my kids from falling asleep
 during the audtion time.  THANKS!!!

The following are my IEP goals that I need to meet:
1) follow 1, 2 and 3 part directions
2) provide correct responses to teacher selected sentences
3) locate the direction of sound on different planes
4) discriminate between whisper, quiet, and loud speech
5) discriminate between the student's name and 2 other names with the same
 stress pattern
6) discriminate between a two syllable trochee word and a one syllable word
7) discriminate between expressions that  vary in length
8) discriminate between sound patterns of varied duration containing 2 elements

Please e-mail me at SSAUSTRIAN at aol.com