thinking about Noah

Birmingham Otology audiologists at juno.com
Thu Sep 11 12:17:12 EST 1997

Actually there is a way to minimize Noah if you are using Windows 95 and
have a Windows 95 keyboard.  By holding down the Windows key (the bottom
row of keys, the one with the windows emblem) and pressing M, you can
minimize all open windows.  This will work for Noah, but doesn't minimize
some of the modules.  There is a way to minimize only the active window,
but I forgot the shortcut for that.

David
David J. Coffin, M.A., CCC-A, FAAA
Director of Audiology