thinking about Noah

Vizkelety Tibor viztib at kkt.sote.hu
Fri Sep 12 16:06:31 EST 1997

Mike Alf wrote:

> >You can switch between functions with the alt- tab
> keys
> >
> >Bob
> >Robert B. Siegel M.S. CCC-A, BC-HIS
> >Family Hearing Centers
> >2001 Lincoln Dr W.   Suite E
> >Marlton, NJ 08053-1531
>
> With our version that only seems to work between
> applications that
> have been loaded under Noah.  We are unable to switch
> to other
> applications such as Word or Windows Explorer.  We are
> using the 3 - 6
> user version on a network.
>
> Mike

   In the windows folder you find a file called
noahlocl.ini
Open it with a text editor, e.g. Notepad (do not use a
word processor) and change the No value to Yes in the
MinimizeAllowed= line. The next time you start NOAH
there will
be the down arrow. It works both in Win3.x and Win95.
Hope it'll work in the US version, too.
Tibor