Digital Comparisons

jbell at barint.on.ca jbell at barint.on.ca
Thu Sep 11 19:52:08 EST 1997

I'd appreciate any experiences that you might have to share on the
differences between the Oticon Digifocus and the Widex Senso. The Widex
has 3 setable ranges, the Digifocus has 7. The Widex has one speech
processor, the Digifocus has 2. The Widex seems to be programmable with
a simple box, the Digifocus needs a Noah. Are any of these differences
significant enough to guide my choice between the two or  are they just
marketing hype ?  I am currently testing Senso's and would like some
more expert advice before making my decision.

Please mail me directly if you wish to keep your views confidential.
Thanks.