thinking about getting NoaH...

Jeffrey Sirianni audioman at HCTC.NET
Sun Sep 14 23:28:26 EST 1997

cmichel at NETUSA1.NET (Chuck Michel and Diana Sowers) wrote:

>I am getting ready to buy Noah software and a Hi-Pro box. What do those
>of you who use NoaH think about it? I currently have on hand held
>programmer and the number of programmables I have been dispensing has
>continued to rise, and I feel like I need more choices.

I dragged my feet for about a year on deciding on whether to get NoaH and
Hi-Pro.  In fact, I already had NoaH, which I won at AAA 1995, but never got
it until 6 months ago or so...

Anyway, I had been using a ReSound handheld programmer and the Pro-Connect
box from Starkey with my PC.  Anyway, as I got interested in other programmables,
I felt the best thing to do was to go ahead and get Hi-Pro...

I am very happy with the results in that I have expanded my programmable line
to nearly 95% of my business WITHOUT dropping my low price products.  I feel
that I can provide a programmable instrument to anyone of my patients regardless
of their price range and budget.  Plus the time to program (sending the signal to
the aids) is much faster....

>Also, with NoaH I am planning on beginning to dispense digital hearing
>aids. I have had several patients ask about digital hearing aids (much
>to my delight and surprise). To those of you who dispense digital
>hearing aids, is the difference very noticible? Is it worth the money?

Does anyone know if Compass (NoaH module for Widex) can perform the feedback
manager function?