Look for anyone can help curing my ear problem

Murray Grossan hydromed at westworld.com
Mon Sep 15 01:00:42 EST 1997

regarding ear problem, most itching and outer ear infections can be
prevented by replacing the natural wax that we lose through shampoo and
shower. Baby oil is usually effective to prevent outer ear infections.
There is  a list of antihistamines to control itching at my page on ear
infections at
http://www.ent-consult.com or http://www.ent-consult.com/espanol.html
Murray Grossan, M.D.