Digital Comparisons

jbell at barint.on.ca jbell at barint.on.ca
Mon Sep 15 20:54:39 EST 1997

My Senso C18's are high power aids that can go as high as a 100db to
145db range.
Oticon are just thinking about a high power model. They have told me
that their model is appropriate for losses up to 85-90 db.

In Canada the cost of the Senso is C$1050 or US$1000. Dispensing adds
$350. Total for my two aids was $2800.. but they are well worth it. It
seems to me that US costs are much higher..Wonder why?