Digital Comparisons

Oregon7 oregon7 at aol.com
Wed Sep 17 20:03:52 EST 1997

In our new audiology clinic we have notices a great difference between our
pricing and that of the hearing aid dispensers we are competing with.....it
seems that prices for the same hearing aid can vary widely.

My concern is that many businesses will not tell you the price of the
hearing aid over the telephone.  We have posted prices, based on about a 2
fold increase to cover expenses.  It seems fair to us to provide
information up front to interested parties.

Any thoughts on this?

MJ