Digital Comparisons

jbell at barint.on.ca jbell at barint.on.ca
Wed Sep 17 21:09:05 EST 1997

I had heard that this group was run by audiologists and now I believe it.
Since it seems that the differential between my Canadian price for a pair of
Sensos and the US price is the dispensing markup, I can understand why
discussion is unwelcome here on this forum. For those who believe in free
speech  please join our continuing dialog on alt.support.hearing-loss.