Widex Senso Pricing

dickinsonr at teleport.com dickinsonr at teleport.com
Thu Sep 18 10:35:19 EST 1997

You know your statement that things are cheaper in the country of
origin is not always true.

I am a hobbyist woodworker and wanted to purchase some "European"
crafted tools. Well, I found out that prices withoout VAT tax in
Europe were more than the delivered to my door price from dealers in
the USA. One of these items was a heavy Europeon workbench Elmia and
also another I have forgotten its name from Austria (direct from the
manufacturer it was more).

Just another experience of "funny" pricing.