Digital Comparisons

HearWHAC hearwhac at netins.net
Thu Sep 18 22:46:26 EST 1997

Oregon7 wrote:

> We have posted prices, based on about a 2
> fold increase to cover expenses.  It seems fair to us to provide
> information up front to interested parties.

I may soon have the "Bionet.audiology pricing police" on me, but the
old-timers in the industry (don't knock them, they weren't as "dumb" as
today's young people might think) used to "3 fold": 1 for the
manufacturer, 1 for the office, staff & overhead and 1 for the
dispenser.

If you "2 fold" it, I wonder who is going to be left out:  the office,
etc. or the dispenser? The problem we have today is these "young people"
were brought up in nice homes and are used to nice clothes and nice
cars. If we try to cut them out of the equation, they get upset.

Paul Woodard ;-)