Widex Senso Pricing

jbell at barint.on.ca jbell at barint.on.ca
Sun Sep 21 18:33:33 EST 1997

Robert, I'm sorry that my "information" does not make sense to you however the
information I quoted is directly from my invoice from my dispenser which I will
happily
fax to you.. Aid $1050,  dispensing $325, earmold $50, ship/hand/batt $12. Times 2
equals $2874.00

This means my dispenser received $650 for providing me my aids. He has spent less
than
3 hours with me to do and a rate of $225/hr seems more than adequate to me for
anyones services.

You can verify the prices of Sensos with International Hearing Aids in Oakville,
Ontario who distribute them in Canada. I'll even provide you with their phone
number if you wish.

My private and government insurance will pay $1260 of this cost so my net is $1614
for two aids.

I have provided hard information..you have done nothing but disparage my remarks.
I am sure many of us look forward to your more factual information including
clarification as to why US dispensing is on a 2 times or 3 times basis which looks
like a fee of $750 per hour or higher. We would certainly like to understand the
basis of this.

I trust this provision of information that you wanted does not fall into the
domain of pricing discussion.