Widex Senso Pricing

Brad whitneyb at erols.com
Mon Sep 22 10:24:18 EST 1997

In article <01bcc766$8970e480$2a0453d1 at will-s-dev-pc>,
wcosta at genesys-tech.com says...

>jbell at barint.on.ca wrote in article <3425AECD.D3CB408 at barint.on.ca>...
>> Robert, I'm sorry that my "information" does not make sense to you
>however the
>> information I quoted is directly from my invoice from my dispenser which
>I will
>> happily
>> fax to you.. Aid $1050,  dispensing $325, earmold $50, ship/hand/batt
>$12. Times 2
>> equals $2874.00
>
>Does anybody know a good audilogist in International Falls or S. Ste.
>Marie?
>
>I'd drive 10 each way hours to save $2800 which is what these where quoted
>me for. Thats $2800 each.
>
> Will

Will, just a note of clarification.  I found there is a great difference
in Widex Senso pricing between styles.  In fact, the pricing I have received
on the CIC is nearly double the BTE that I believe jbell is using.

The ITE and BTE seem similarly priced.

Cheers,
Brad