STOP POSTING PRICING!

Paul D Dybala dybala at utdallas.edu
Tue Sep 23 09:07:09 EST 1997

I am not saying this to try to tell you
what to say or do but the simple fact of the matter is this:

The charter of this group states that,
Hearing aid prices and pricing ARE NOT ALLOWED
TO BE DISCUSSED ON THIS NEWSGROUP!

It is not because I do not want this information talked
about nor am I trying to censor anyone.

BIONET sponsors this group with the agreement the pricing will
not be discussed here.  If people keep taking about
it, the charter can be revoked and this group

will cease to exist!!!!!

I do not want to discourage talk about pricing and I will
talk over email, or in another newsgorup with anyone who wants,

BUT NOT IN THIS NEWSGROUP!

I do this because I do not want to lose this newsgroup.

If you would like to talk about pricing try alt.support.hearing-loss
or like someone else suggested create your own
group alt.hearingaid.pricing.

--
Thank you for your support,
Paul Dybala