Why Purchasing a Hearing Aid is a Consumer Nightmare

jbell at barint.on.ca jbell at barint.on.ca
Tue Sep 23 17:20:59 EST 1997

Absolutely unbelievable! Good consumer dialog here, providing information to the
community.. nothing but knocks from those professionals (sic) who are unable to
defend their practices with valid information. Here in Ontario the dispensing
profession does operate as a professional group with published flat rate fees for
each level of service which are posted in each office. I think this came about due
to all the consumer rip offs of the past which forced the government to take some
action...like they pass laws against bank robbery and extortion you know. Anyway
Sensos here are $1080 US each..installed! Only suckers pay $2800 each..Can you
believe it?