Platforms for NOAH network versions? For Mr. Alf

Jacques Bruch jacques.bruch at crpht.lu
Wed Sep 24 09:51:08 EST 1997

For the moment I have only problem with the planning of a network. Which
operating system can be set up on the server: Windows 95, Windows NT, Novell
Netware 4.11, Novell IntranetWare (= Novell Netware 4.11 including Intranet
functions)?

As I have read your email, NOAH run on Windows 95 on the server. It is often
said that Windows 95 is not a very stable operating system especially for
local area networks. Windows NT does not have a security certificate yet. In
order to let run Siemens modules the Windows 95 must be configured
appropriately.

Other questions?

Jacques Bruch
email: jacques.bruch at crpht.lu