STOP POSTING PRICING!

Paul D Dybala dybala at utdallas.edu
Thu Sep 25 17:50:09 EST 1997

> Well, then, what actual advantage is there in keeping the newsgroup
> under the control of Bionet?  Are there people out there who do not have
> access to 'traditional' newsgroups, and therefore must depend on Bionet
> to provide this information?  I suspect not.

THEN LIKE I AID START A NEW NEWSGROUP!!!!

> It seems that the sponsoring of this newsgroup by Bionet is infringing
> on the free exchange of information, which is totally unacceptible.  As
> others have noted, it also brings into question the integrity of an
> industry which relies on hushed pricing policies to inflate profits, at
> the expense of the consumer.  Someone else even mentioned the price
> fixing that allegedly occurs.

It is not a hushed industry, it is that
YOU CANNOT DICUSS IT IN THIS GROUP!

I talk to people everyday and give them quotes
on hearing aids!

> If an industry cannot stand by their products and be forthcoming and
> honest about their pricing policies, they should not be trusted with
> providing a very expensive, important product to their customers.

> I understand the argument that we do not want this newsgroup to be a
> 'barter-ground' or advertising haven, but people actively exchanging
> experiences and information about hearing aids and their prices (which
> is, of course, extremely important to people) is a good and just
> communication, which should not be infringed upon.

IRREGARDLESS OF WHAT WE WANT THIS GROUP TO BECOME OR
NOT, we simply need to follow the gudielines
set out in the charter,  if you dont like them
GO START YOUR OWN.

--
Thank you for your support,
Paul Dybala