STOP POSTING PRICING!

HearWHAC hearwhac at netins.net
Wed Sep 24 23:11:47 EST 1997

fjp wrote:

> Paul D Dybala wrote:
> > I am not saying this to try to tell you
> > what to say or do but the simple fact of the matter is this:
> > The charter of this group states that,
> > Hearing aid prices and pricing ARE NOT ALLOWED
> > TO BE DISCUSSED ON THIS NEWSGROUP!

Am I getting the distinct feeling that the "Price Discussioners" are
deliberately poking fun at the "Self-Appointed Bionet Policemen"? It
appears that every time there is a post from a SABP, it generates that
many more posts from the PD's on pricing. (Some people enjoy "goading"
people. They apparently get quite a "chuckle" out of it. If the SABP's
wouldn't get so "uptight," I suspect the bubble gum would quickly lose
its flavor. :)

You've got to admit that the discussion between the PD's and SABP's on
bionet.audiology is certainly entertaining. It sure beats the "ASHA is
wanting to hire an audiologist with seven years experience for $20,000"
discussion that is going on on the America Online audiology forum.

Paul Woodard ;-)