Digital Comparisons

jbell at barint.on.ca jbell at barint.on.ca
Wed Sep 24 20:52:13 EST 1997

We know from the prices in ahearingaid.com that Widex does not charge much
more for the aid in the US than anywhere else (Canada for example). So one is
drawn to the conclusion that any difference is attributable to your dispenser
charge. The dispensers are getting really squirrely about us discussing their
prices here so lets go along with them and you do the aritmetic your self :=)

I'm thinking of offering a travel package to Ontario. You arrange your own
transport, bring your own molds and we will set you up in a hotel for 2
nights, fit new Senso's, give you a tour of Niagara Falls and send you home
again. I figure I can do that for about half of what you are being quoted. (No
prices please) Any takers?